Thursday, May 29, 2014

Why I'm single

So I was sitting with my cousin, and I randomly started doing something weird, that got me thinking how many of these other weird things are the reason while i'm single? I'll start a list.
1. I randomly will raise my hands and say "what what" I'm clearly in junior high still
2. I will talk in accent that no one knows where it's from. it's fine.
3. I get distracted with in mintues.
4. I have over five random laughs.
5. I laugh at my own jokes
6. I think i'm funny even when I don't say a joke
7. I get an idea and before thinking it through just do it.
8. I will talk in my own version of chinese.
9. I'm to sarcastic for my own good.
I'm sure there's more but that's all I will share for now:) Then it got me thinking at least i'm not a prisoner or something right? These quirks could be looked as charming? haha who knows! oh well! haha till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment